A short read
FACING THE HIDDEN TRUTH BEHIND THE DOOR
2Wisdom compels us to find God
Have you ever wondered why people tend to get more spiritual and Godly as they get older? Why is that? Well it’s simply because people get wiser with age. If one has succeeded in rightly applying wisdom (intelligence plus conscience), without pride and bias, it must lead one here- to Step 2. It must lead you to a state where you ask yourself, "where do I find this intelligent and good God?"
- For God is good,
- Then again, I know God is intelligent and endorses intelligence,
so I know he has not just abandoned me in this cage of a world to be left ignorant, and be tossed here and there by deception and finally to die an aimless meaningless death, but he has to be communicating to me what I need to know about life from somewhere- doing the work of a good being who endorses goodness.
so he must be doing this loving communication to me in an intelligent manner rather than by a foolish senseless means. So if one is to find this good and intelligent God, one must apply the intelligence and the conscience he has given. One must apply wisdom. Does this logic make sense or not?
One truth- one scripture
Of course we can’t see God because he is a metaphysical being, but looking at the world, we have learnt of a couple of men and women who have come claiming to be from God and to be sent by the uncreated creator God. They are today no longer alive but then, we have their words and legacies which they have left behind; we have their books, not only claiming to reveal to us God’s truth about life but also God’s dealings with mankind in time past. These kinds of books we casually call inspired books or scriptures. And the institution that sees to the managing of these scriptures as the world system has designed it is religion. If we need to find God who will ultimately guide us to true knowledge by upgrading our innate wisdom to a divine higher one, we must of necessity examine these scriptures. These books are all we can work with- at least for now.
One truth- one religion
Of course we know that there are thousands of religions out there, (both monotheistic and polytheistic ones) with their various scriptures, ironically all claiming to be true, but we know from the definition of truth that truth not only is, but is changeless, meaning that there has to be only one truth- not a thousand. This is how we actually know that something is definitely wrong with religion and of course, this is also the justification we hold as reason to be careful with religion and to use our presently ever available tool- wisdom, the innate guide and first teacher, to get past it. Remember that the dumbing down or eradication of intelligence is the very starting point of deception. So understand that anyone who tells you to tackle religion with faith and belief alone rather than with ration included is of course infected with a virus from the matrix and is scheming to also infect and deceive you by dumbing down your intelligence. Be wise.
The Truth is one
Not to waste our time but to quickly hit the nail on the head, we’ll apply wisdom in searching out the one and only true scripture that should hold the one truth about God. Watch how wisdom makes thing that seem so difficult and controversial become too simple. Intelligence says that the religion we’re looking to observe and study must be a:
- Monotheistic religion, simply because there is only one truth and therefore only one true God
- Monotheistic religion that best satisfies the triad nature of God which we discovered in Step 2 of Lecture 2 i.e.
- God as a spirit being.
- God as having omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience as his physiology.
- And God as having a moral standard of holiness, goodness and love.
Remarkably, out of all the thousands of religions that exist, only 3 are indeed monotheistic, speaking of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. And better still, these 3 all have book of scriptures which they don’t only claim are the very words of God (unlike the many other religions that exist) but that they were indeed written by the very inspiration of God. Also, the religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam claim their Gods to be a spirit being, to be omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient and to lastly be holy.
These stated qualifications as met by Judaism, Christianity and Islam cancels out every other religion and scriptural books from investigation thereby makeing our work easy, don’t you just love wisdom?
One constitution guides a nation, not the many behavioral multiplicities of the people
It is important we get this straight, we will not really be observing and studying the people of these religions but rather, we will be studying their books. Judaism and Christianity are two different religions yet they share as scripture portions or all of one single book called the Bible, with the Jews believing only the Old Testament and the Christians believing both the Old Testament and the New Testament. This means that out of the thousands of acclaimed scripture the world possesses, we’re now left with just two books in the whole world to potentially lead us to God- the Bible of Christianity and partially Judaism and the Quran of Islam. Makes our work even easier, you have to love wisdom.
We’re now left with just two books in the whole world to potentially lead us to God. And we say potentially because we are only taking these books by their words which we would further need to examine by wisdom’s help (our only truth guide and first teacher) to see if these words are true indeed before we can move on to accepting them. We will only add these books as an extra guide to our default God-given innate guide the very moment we discover them to be backed by the one true God.
In addition to the Bible and the Quran claiming to reveal a God that satisfies the triad nature of God, the Bible and the Quran are the only scriptures on earth that are a product of monotheistic religions, claim to be written by God and claim to contain the very words of God, and wisdom (intelligence plus conscience) says that only these books qualify to be observed and studied in our quest to finding the hidden truth about the world and attaining freedom from the matrix.
There are actually many factual points to be drawn from these two books which stand as evidence that there is some truth behind the stories of the books. These points somewhat compel us to give these books some credence and consideration.
- The Israelite lineage of the grandson of Abraham- Jacob, made mention of by the Bible and the Quran do exist today.
- The Arab lineage of the son of Abraham- Ishmael, made mention of by the Bible and the Quran do exist today.
- Points 1 and 2 prove that the man called Abraham who actually sired those two lineages and of which the two books both speak about, most likely would have existed.
- History bears record that the man the Muslims believe to be Jesus the prophet as spoken of in their book actually existed. The historical Jesus.
- History also bears record that the man the Jews and Christians call Jesus as spoken of in both the Old Testament and the New Testament of the Bible also actually existed. The historical Jesus.
- Points 4 and 5 therefore imply that the man Jesus actually existed but has his person unfortunately described from 3 different perspectives by the Muslims, Jews and Christians.
- If all 5 of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Ishmael and Jesus are real men who existed and once lived here on earth, then it means we’re dealing with reality and truth here and not fiction and that despite the fact that the Bible and the Quran tell 2 different contrasting stories about these men, these men are yet real and there is actually the ONE truth about these men out there.
While wisdom proves that both books can’t be true at the same time (for there can only be one truth), the 7 technical points we’ve laid above proves nevertheless that both of the books can’t be lying either, but that both books are actually most likely loaded with more truth than lies, so that the case on our hands now is not really about singling out the ONE book that has the truth but about identifying the particular book that possesses more veracity than the other.
So it has come down to one fact, it is not a matter of finding the true book and discarding the other but a matter of studying both of them with wisdom so as to extract the truth they contain and stick to the one with more veracity. This is the goal for this Lecture.
Where the burden of proof lies
If the Quran is intending to tell the corrected version of the story the Bible (which obviously came before it) has told, then it is only logical for the burden of proof to be on the Quran to:
- Firstly- prove that the Bible is incorrect.
- And secondly- prove that the Quran is true.
This is logical because if someone today writes a book that contradicts a historical document written at the time of an event that took place in the year 1500. The person that wrote the recent book would have to be able to first prove that the older book is false and secondly, further prove that its own facts are true, this person has to of necessity satisfy not just one but the two of these requirements mentioned above for their opinions to be taken seriously, for only proving that the older document is false does not obviously make the recent document of today automatically true- this is simple everyday logic. The older book of the 1500s doesn’t have to nor is it required for it to prove itself to have more veracity in contrast to the recent book, neither will it even be possible for it to prove itself against the recent one of today seeing that it knew not of the existence of the later-to-come book at the time when it was penned down.
This invariably means that for the Quran (which seems to be telling the same story as the Bible)-having come after the Bible, to be taken to have more veracity than the Bible, the Quran must accept the double challenge it has called for:
- It must not only pose claims that the Bible is false (regardless of whether the Bible is actually false or not) but it must go further to first provide evidence that the Bible is actually false.
- And secondly, also provide evidence that its facts are true. Only then can the Quran justifyably expect the world to take it seriously and accept it as the only scripture there is.
Does this make sense soldier?
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk