A short read
FACING THE HIDDEN TRUTH BEHIND THE DOOR
4Where the Church got it wrong
The Bible says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge [Hos 4:6], not because of witches and wizard monitoring and attacking anyone from the village (as my Nigerian fellows always like to think). The problem with the church today is that we have lost knowledge. Knowledge that used to be once known by the early church- and today, we are confused and confusion will lead anyone down the wrong path: Pope, Pastor or Brethren. The Devil is definitely raging and looking for who to steal, kill and destroy [Joh 10:10] but the Devil cannot physically come and kill us today for he has not yet been given that power. Rather for now, he steals, kills and destroys us by deception.
Knowledge is the foundational power to fight deception and knowledge is what we need even as God has said. Only knowledge now and not faith ironically, will destroy the deception and confusion clearly evident in the thousands of denominations of churches existing worldwide. It is obvious that the church which is supposed to be under one head- the Lord Yahushua/Jesus, is greatly divided, the Christians clearly see this anomaly but yet shy away from talking about it and ironically clamor on every Sunday service that a house that is divided among itself will not stand, quoting this from the scripture they refuse to follow [Mt 12:25]. Now that Christendom has been divided into numerous denominations to the point where it is just ridiculous, will the Christians at least agree according to their own words that the church cannot stand like this?
The Church has rejected reason and embraced blind faith
Why are these evils befalling us? Why is evil befalling the world? Because the church has refused to exercise wisdom, we have refused to observe and study. We have gone stiff-necked, arrogant and rebellious. For the church is no longer interested in truth. But today, everyone wants to have an opinion of the truth. No one cares anymore to study nor do we want to listen to what God- who is truth and therefore knows himself better than anyone else, has to say about himself. The church will listen to every other person from earth to planet pluto except the one speaking the truth. This is just the status quo; we don’t need to deny it.
Have you noticed that wherever a doctrinal error (as sprung forth in the Bible due to corruption most definitely by men who are against God) erupts, the church always goes with the say of the infiltrators, putting that of Yahushua/Jesus as second class and abandoning the very clear words of someone they profess as their personal Lord and savior, and even abandoning all together his ordained 12 Apostles still? Men who walked, ate, slept and fellowshipped with him? Have you noticed this?
Below will be listed the many instances where the church has gone against the clearly stated commands of the Lord and went for either the infiltrators or their own desires just so we understand clearly the deception of the churches.
1THE GOSPEL (THE LAW)
- Yahushua/Jesus said we should not as much as think he has come to abolish the law, that he has only come to fulfill
it [Mt 5:17], and so does his disciples [1 Jn 2:7; 2 Jn 1:6].
But Paul contradicts the Lord saying we have been freed from the curse of the law [Gal 3:13].
- God says to honor the Sabbath day (Saturday) and keep it holy [Exo 20:8].
But Paul contradicts this saying let no man judge you with holy days [Col 2:16].
One question that always comes up is how do we even know the Sabbath day? It is the last day of the week [Mt 28:1]. It is Saturday ok? Nowhere in the Bible was it to be changed to Sunday, so why does the church recognize Sunday today and not Saturday as the primal day of worship?
- God lays down dietary laws for his followers [Lev 11:1-2].
But Paul contradicts this saying let no man judge you with food [Col 2:16].
- God says circumcision is a sign of his covenant with the righteous to be kept [Gen 17:9-14].
But Paul contradicts this saying circumcision availeth nothing [Rom 3:1].
- God as a law gives us a series of 7 feasts to keep [Lev 23:1-2], saying that they are to be kept forever [Exo 31:16-17; 12:14; 12:17; Lev 16:29-31; 23:28-31; 16:34; 23:41]. We are to keep this laws even unto the millennial
reign of Christ [Zec 14:16] because his ways are everlasting [Hab 3:6] and all his commandments stand forever and
ever [Psa 111:7-8] just as his word and judgments does too [Psa 119:160], so that they are by default expected to
be kept forever [Psa 119:44].
But Paul nevertheless contradicts this saying- let no man judge you with feast days [Col 2:16].
And Christians without thought or inquiry decided to go with Paul and abandon God and their Lord Yahushua/Jesus. How do you think the Messiah feels about this?
- The Apostle Peter- the one on whose faith the church was built gave the qualification for one to be called an Apostle. He together with the revelation of the Lord Yahushua/Jesus to John revealed to us that for symbolic reasons, the number of Apostles is to be fixed at 12. Yahushua/Jesus let us know that the Apostles he called weren’t called to be sent for whatever mission arose but were specifically sent to build the church.
- But Paul contradicts this truth saying that the term Apostle refers to a general title given to anyone sent on a mission by God and is not necessarily limited to any certain number and this sent one is not necessarily commissioned by the qualification given by the apostle Peter but by personal conviction.
And the church without thought or inquiry decided to go with Paul and abandons Yahushua/Jesus whom they profess as Lord, also abandoning the words of Peter- the one on whose faith the very church was built. How do you think the Messiah feels about this?
- The Bible says Yahushua/Jesus sure ate the Passover before his death (the Lord’s supper was a Passover meal) [Mt 26:17; Luk 22:8; Mt 26:18; Mt 26:19; Luk 22:15].
- It says Yahushua/Jesus was killed before the Passover of the Jews (i.e. in between 2 Passovers) [26:1-5; Joh 18:28].
- It says Yahushua/Jesus died in the midst of the week (Wednesday) [Dan 9:27].
- It says the Sabbath day that came after the death of Yahushua/Jesus was not the regular Saturday Sabbath but was a high day Sabbath (which could fall on any day of the week) [Joh 19:31].
- It says Yahushua/Jesus spent 3 days and 3 nights in the grave (not more or less) [Mt 12:38-40].
- And finally, it says Yahushua/Jesus rose before the dawn of Sunday (on Saturday) [Mt 28:1-6; Mar 16:1-6; Luk 24:1-6; Joh 20:1-5].
As simple and plain as the Bible revealed the dating of the savior’s last week, the church throws in confusion and locked up the dating of events surrounding Yahushua/Jesus into the realm of mystery just like they have done the true nature of God. The Bible has not been observed and studied enough (or has it?) to discover that there are actually 2 calendar systems in use during the time of Yahushua/Jesus. The one Yahushua/Jesus used was called the solar Qumran calendar which is God’s own calendar to man given through the person of Enoch. This history is covered in the book of Enoch which the church did not canonize as scripture. Here is not the place and time to treat that in detail but it is important for now that we know that God gave us this calendar so we could be able to track his feast days and keep them. Only the solar Qumran calendar can be ideally used to keep God’s feasts days.
Without studying this calendar, you cannot know the true day of Yahushua/Jesus’s death (the day we so-call good-friday), nor the day of his resurrection (the day we so-call Easter-sunday) nor the day of his birth (the day we so-call Christmas day). Ignorance of this calendar as well as the unwillingness to study the Bible with wisdom has resulted to the church producing all sorts of false conclusions further resulting to many unscriptural practices and traditions such as Christmas day, good-friday and Easter-sunday. Seeing that God hates the ways of the pagans and have warned us not to follow their ways [Ezek 11:12; Jer 10:2], how do you think Yahushua/Jesus feels about us neglecting these commands of God?
- The scripture revealed that there is only one baptism [Eph 4:5]- a water baptism which saves having both water and the spirit. With the later laying on of hands on the saved by any of the 12 Apostles to give him the tongue speaking gift of the Holy Spirit.
- But the church says No, that the water baptism of today which is devoid of the Holy Spirit cannot save and that one must get a second baptism- the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and that one must speak in tongues before one’s conversion is confirmed and before one can ultimately enter into the kingdom of God.
By this stand, they effectually abandon the very words of the Apostles and of their Lord Yahushua/Jesus. How do you think the Messiah feels about this?
- The Apostles of Yahushua/Jesus proved that the true tongue speaking is the speaking of many "real languages" that can be understood of course by existing surrounding tribes so that it needs no interpreter, and also is one spoken to edify men and not the speaker of it who actually understands not what he speaks.
- But Paul contradicts this saying that tongue speaking is the speaking of an unknown language that cannot be understood by anyone except it is interpreted by divine help and one that is spoken to edify the speaker and not the people.
And the church without thought or inquiry decided to go with Paul abandoning the Apostles. How do you think the Messiah feels about this?
Having understood that only the Apostles could transfer the gift of speaking in tongues, do you now understand why most of us since we were born have probably never heard our own language in the tongue spoken by any Christian or pastor alive today, and why all they do is blab? Well that is Paul’s tongues, not the one the true Apostles demonstrated which actually is no longer generally available as a gift today.
6THE NATURES OF GOD AND OF MAN
- God revealed to us that he is one [Deu 6:4] as our Father [Mal 1:6; Mt 6:9; Isa 64:8; Jer 31:9; Mt 18:14]. The one God is our one Father [Mal 2:10]. God is further said to be holy [Joh 17:11], and to also be spirit [Joh 4:24] making God the Holy Spirit-Father or better yet making our Holy Spirit-Father one single God, but the church disagrees with God and says he is three persons like God doesn’t know what the heck he is talking about.
- God revealed in [Isa 9:6] that he (our Holy Spirit-Father) became flesh to save mankind but the church disagrees with God and says that the Father cannot possibly be the same person as the son.
- John said the 3 who are in [1 Jn 5:7] are actually one but the church disagrees and says the Father, the spirit and the son cannot actually be one.
- God revealed to us that man is one- a living soul [Gen 2:7], but the church disagrees and says man is actually a tripartite being.
- The Bible revealed that man is:
a) Body and spirit only [Jas 2:26; 1 Co 6:20; 2 Co 7:1; Num 16:22]. With no soul mentioned in all four verses.
b) And that man is body and soul only [Isa 10:18; 3 Jn 1:2; Mt 10:28]. With no spirit mentioned in all three verses.
Thereby implying the Spirit and Soul mean the same one thing, but the church disagrees, saying that man is actually a spirit with a soul and living in a body. The church clearly proved in that last point above to have no regard whatsoever for God and his word, ignored God and decided to go with their opinion. How do you think the Messiah feels about this?
- The Lord himself revealed that a selected few of the church will be raptured so they do not see the tribulation while others- though believers, will yet enter into it with some being killed in it because they stood for their faith [Rev 6:9-11] and others going through it to see the second coming of the Lord [Mt 24:22].
- But Paul contradicts this saying that entire church will be raptured in the twinkling of an eye [1 Co 15:51-52]
and the church without thought or inquiry decided to go with Paul abandoning the Lord Yahushua/Jesus whom they profess as Lord. How do you think the Messiah feels about this?
- The Lord himself said that tithing is food only [Lev 27:30, 32; Deu 14:22], commanded to be initially paid in three installments as under the mosaic covenant but later reduced to one as under the new covenant thereby leaving only the poor tithe as the only tithe believers are mandated to pay today.
- But the church says No, they say tithing is money, to be paid in one installment-and to the church rather than to the poor, thereby abandoning the very words of the Lord.
How do you think the Messiah feels about this?
While the church has decided to go with the understanding of scripture that sway away from the intentions of God, and have abolished the law doing away with the feast laws, dietary laws and sabbath day keeping etc. somehow, they yet managed to uphold tithing which they likewise should have abolished, somehow, tithing successfully wiggled its way out of the cross and survived the crucifixion. Isn’t that just mind boggling?
It gets pretty obvious even to a kid in the Lord, that the church annuls the laws they dislike and endorse the ones that favor them. Do you think such a church is really interested in your salvation? How do you think the Messiah feels about all this? Do you think he's smiling down happily at us from heaven? Please think again.
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk