A lenghty read
FACING THE HIDDEN TRUTH BEHIND THE DOOR
5Yahushua/Jesus never abolished the law: below are 10 points to undertsand what He did instead
If we can just stand on the word of our Lord Yahushua/Jesus who we profess as our personal Lord and savior every Sunday (instead of Saturdays) in church and also on the words of his Apostles who directly fellowshipped with him, we wouldn’t be so confused as is the case today. Yahushua/Jesus is God in the flesh as the scripture says and God is not the author of confusion. So if any confusion is found anywhere in the Bible. The word of God should be considered first before attempting to consider the words of others. This is wisdom.
1Grace is not a free ticket to be lawless
The church likes to justify her lawlessness by hiding under the declaration that we are now under grace, as if grace itself is the opposite of law and works. No, lawlessness is the opposite of law and works, the opposite of grace is something else. Well what is this grace we hide under? Grace apart from meaning beauty [Pro 1:9; 3:22; 4:9; 22:11; Psa 45:2; Jas 1:11; 1 Pe 3:7] is an unmerited favoring and empowering gift.
- Grace is a gift [1 Pe 4:10]
- Grace is favor [Est 2:17; Ezr 9:8; Rth 2:2]
- Grace is empowering [Pro 3:34; Jas 4:6; 1 Pe 5:5, 10; Acts 4:33].
- Grace does not replace law, it perfects it.
- Grace is not a free ticket to misbehave but a privilege to correct one’s ways [Ezr 9:8].
- Grace is not a license to continue on sinning but an opportunity and a second chance to do right.
- The opposite of grace therefore is the condemnation we deserve by having broken the law but the Messiah has come to give us a second chance to amend our ways by fulfilling and perfecting this law to make it easier for us to keep.
Empowerment to do what? Empowerment to of course keep the law which Yahushua/Jesus fulfilled and made perfect by his coming [Joh 1:17]. Therefore:
This is what real grace is, the gift to easily keep the perfected non burdensome law BY WORKS. We the people ought to understand this but yet the church will not teach us this.
2The life of the law is the covenants which fortunately are still running
Laws don’t spring forth from thin air to stand on their own, laws are created for and are a product of covenants, laws bind oaths and covenants [Num 30:2], so if a covenant is everlasting, its laws will stand everlasting. And if this law becomes abolished, it implies that the covenant that necessitated its existence had been cancelled. So has the church merely abolished the law because our covenant with God no longer holds binding? Let’s see. God throughout the history of mankind has established a total of 6 covenants with us:
- The adamic covenant through Adam [Hos 6:6-7] bound by obedience to God’s word [Gen 2:17; 1:28] and sealed by the sign of the tree of life (which Is an epithet for Yahushua/Jesus) [Pro 15:4; 11:30; Joh 1:4; Joh 14:6].
- The redeeming Noahic covenant through Noah [Gen 9:8-11] bound by obedience to God’s word [Gen 9:1-7] and sealed by the sign of the rainbow [Gen 9:13-17].
- The redeeming Abrahamic covenant through Abraham [Gen 22:18; 12:3] bound by obedience to God’s word [Gen 17:2, 10, 1; 18:19; 22:18] and sealed by the sign of circumcision [Gen 17:11; Acts 7:8; Exo 31:17].
- The redeeming Sanaic covenant through Moses [Exo 19:3-5] bound by obedience to God’s unfulfilled Mosaic Law- the 10 commandments [Exo 34:28; 20:1-17; Deu 5:6-21], expanded into the 613 commandments of the Mosaic Law inclusive of diverse laws and ordinances given to Moses [Exo 20:22-23], laws guiding sacrifice, atonement and rituals [Exo 29-30], basically the 5 books of Moses. And sealed by the sign of the Sabbath day [Exo 31:16-17; Ezek 20:12].
- The redeeming Davidic covenant through David [2 Sa 23:5; Psa 89:3; 28-29; Jer 33:20-21; Psa 132:12] bound by obedience to God’s word- the unfulfilled Mosaic Law [2 Ch 7:17-22; 1 Ch 28:7] and sealed by the sign of the Davidic throne [1 Ch 29:22-23].
- The redeeming new covenant through Yahushua/Jesus [Jer 31:31-34; Ezek 36:26-27] bound by the fulfilled Mosaic Law [Mt 5:43-48; 22:37-40; Joh 14:15] and sealed by the signs of both Passover [Mt 26:27-28] and baptism [Mt 28:19; Acts 2:38-39].
- The psalmist says that the law of God is perfect, converting the soul [Psa 19:7].
- He said blessed are those who walk in the law of the Lord [Psa 119:1].
- He said God commanded our Fathers to make the law known to their children [Psa 78:5].
- The scripture says the ways of the Lord are everlasting [Hab 3:6].
- The covenant is everlasting [Isa 24:5].
- Gods covenant with Noah is everlasting [Gen 9:16].
- That with Abraham is everlasting [Gen 17:7].
- That with Isaac is also everlasting [Gen 17:19].
- And the scripture says God remembers his covenant forever [Psa 105:8-10].
- That one is to keep the law forever [Psa 119:44].
- That the Passover is a feast to be kept forever [Exo 12:14].
- The feast of unleavened bread is forever [Exo 12:17].
- Sabbath is forever [Exo 31:16-17].
- The feast of atonement is also forever [Lev 16:29-31; 23:28-31] and everlasting [Lev 16:34].
- The feast of terbanacle is forever also [Lev 23:41].
What part of everlasting and forever do we find hard to understand?
4 more Simple questions (making 7 in total) to the church about the law
- God made a covenant with Noah which is inclusive of the Mosaic Law bound old covenant, not to destroy the
earth with water anymore and the sign of this covenant was a rainbow [Gen 9:13-17].
If Yahushua/Jesus’ new covenant abolishes the Old Covenant which is inclusive of Noah’s covenant, why do we still see the rainbow today? Can the church answer that?
- If the covenant with Abraham bounded by the circumcision sign [Gen 17:11; Acts 7:8; Exo 31:17] has also been abolished in the Mosaic Law, why then does the church ironically still circumcise boys today? Is it that the church doesn’t even know what she is doing or what? Can the church help us clarify this?
- If not circumcising our boys is to break the Mosaic Law [Joh 7:23], why then does the church which still circumcises her boys claims the Mosaic Law has been abolished? Is it that the church doesn’t even know what she is doing or what? Can the church help us clarify this?
- The former Abraham’s covenant is one signified by circumcision [Acts 7:8] and the later mosaic covenant is one signified by keeping the sabbath day [Exo 31:16-17; Ezek 20:12], yet not keeping circumcision which is a sign of a former covenant can break the entirety of the later mosaic covenant and law [Joh 7:23]. Now the question is, how can rebelling against the former covenant break the later one if all these covenants are not indeed unified as one and are not all running simultaneously at the same time? How can rebelling against the former covenant possibly break the later one if the later mosaic covenant really did abolished the former Abrahamic one? Can the church answer this question?
Yahushua/Jesus came to fulfill the law, not by annulling it but by completing it. When conscience perfected intelligence, it didn’t annul it- did it? While Yahushua/Jesus made with us a new covenant, this was only a fulfilling of the old covenant. God’s covenants are everlasting [Hab 3:6; Isa 24:5] therefore the law of Yahushua/Jesus’ new covenant are the fulfilled version of the laws of the old covenant which must stand everlasting. The later covenants all perfect the former rather than abolish them. Below are 4 simple proofs of this truth:
All clarifications and answers can please be forwarded to my email or Facebook inboxes
3All God’s covenants are of grace
All God's covenants- both old and new, are of grace (by God's favor), we need to understand that. All of the 6 old covenants are ones of grace (by God’s favor) and not works (by our labor) as the church teaches. These covenants are of Grace (gift, favor and empowerment) because the covenants are:
- Empowering even as they come with various blessings.
- Gifts even as they were never asked for.
- And favor for we are not deserving of the privileges.
4The new look of blood sacrifices in the fulfilled law
Yahushua/Jesus fulfilled the law by transforming the law. He did this by physically actualizing the many spiritual symbolism featured in the Mosaic Law, for the Mosaic Law in many ways pointed symbolically to what Yahushua/Jesus was meant to do for us [Joh 5:45-47; 1:45].
There is no remission of sin without shedding of blood [Lev 17:11; Heb 9:22], this is the law of God. Yahushua/Jesus physically represented the lamb (blood) to be slain (shed) whenever a sinner needs to be redeemed back to God [Joh 1:36, 29]. This is why he always asked us to take in his blood [Joh 6:53-56; Mt 26:27-28], there is no need anymore to continue shedding animal blood to take away sin for the repeated shedding of this blood was more of a rehearsal pointing to the real thing i.e. what Yahushua/Jesus would do once [Heb 7:27; 9:26; 9:28; 10:10].
So the death of Yahushua/Jesus specifically abolished animal sacrificing [Dan 9:27]. This is why the moment he died on the cross, the curtain that veiled the holy of holies (the earthy throne room of God) in the temple was torn from top to bottom [Mt 27:51], symbolizing that the direct way (devoid of animal sacrificing by the priest) to the Father has been open.
Nevertheless, understand that the law of blood sacrifice to take away sin has not indeed really been abolished for indeed; God remembers his covenant forever [105:8-10]. If this is so, what then has happened to this law of blood sacrifice to take away sin? Simple, this law has not really been abolished but has only been transformed by its fulfillment, blood sacrifice to take away sin today has become asking for God’s forgiveness through Yahushua/Jesus (whose blood is forever available for our redemption) to be restored again back to God. It is in this light of law transformation on crossing over from old covenant to the new that the fulfillment of the law should be understood. God is the same yesterday; today and forever- remember to remember this.
5The new look of ceremonial washings (ablusion) in the fulfilled law
Ablusion is an act of washing performed to correct a condition of ritual impurity and restore the impure to a state of ritual purity. The ritually impure (or unclean) person is prohibited from performing certain functions and participating in certain rites. Ablution following a withdrawal period and in some cases, other special rituals, renders him again "clean" and permitted to perform those acts which his impurity had prevented. There are three kinds of ablution:
- The washing of the hands.
- The washing of the hands and feet.
- And the immersion of the whole body in water.
Remember that the death and resurrection of Yahushua/Jesus released generally to mankind the indwelling Holy Spirit who had also stood as a promise before Yahushua/Jesus came [Jer 31:33-34; Ezek 36:26-27; 11:19; 37:14; Isa 44:3; 32:15; Joe 2:28-29; Acts 2:17-18; Mt 3:11; Joh 15:26; 7:39]. This promise became actualized on the day of Pentecost [Acts 2:1-4] but only dwelling with man before that day [Joh 14:17]. The release of the Holy Spirit also fulfilled and perfected the law in a way.
The Holy Spirit cannot only take on any form it wills [Mt 3:16], but he can also indwell things, and God loved us so much that he made us worthy to be the house/temple in which he is to indwell here on earth [Joh 14:17; 1 Co 3:16], but this yearning of the Holy Spirit to indwell us could not be achieved before the coming of Yahushua/Jesus because Yahushua/Jesus had not yet made us ready for the Holy Spirit by sanctifying us to become worthy vessels through his death and resurrection.
The Holy Spirit who is God is the one who personally cleanses the sins off the hearts of men [1 Pe 1:2, 22] after a man has accepted the saving blood of Yahushua/Jesus, for the heart of man is a spirit [1 Pe 3:4] and it can only be searched and cleansed by spirit (the Holy Spirit) [Eph 5:26; Tit 3:5], this cleansing property of the Holy Spirit was symbolically achieved in the old covenant by the cleansing property of water.
Understand that the law of ablusions has not really been abolished, it has only been transformed by its fulfillment, and ablusions to take away uncleanliness today have become possessing the indwelling Holy Spirit (who like water cleanses us of all filthiness of sin) and walking in him. God is the same yesterday; today and forever- remember to remember this.
As you can see, the death and resurrection of Yahushua/Jesus did not only cause the sacrificing of blood to
cease but also caused ablusions to cease. This means that today, in the new covenant, ceremonial washings are no
longer required. These are all now
taken care of by the Holy Spirit himself.
Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread [Mt 15:2].
And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man [Mt 15:10-11].
6The new covenant and its law is one of mercy and love
Yahushua/Jesus haven died to fulfill the old covenant and its law (the unfulfilled Mosaic Law) thereby perfected it and activated a new covenant and a new law- the perfected and transformed Mosaic Law [Mt 26:28], not an abolished one. Well what law are we talking about- a new one entirely different from the old [1 Jn 2:8-11]? Not really. When Yahushua/Jesus pointed out to us that the two greatest commandments which had never really changed:
He simply reminded us of the summarized 10 commandments (which itself is a contracted version of the entire Mosaic Law of 613 commandments) with the first three showing the love for God and the last seven showing love for man [Exo 20:1-17], as you can see, there is nothing really completely new about the new covenant and the new law. It is only the old covenant and the old law perfected, fulfilled and transformed [1 Jn 2:7; 2 Jn 1:5-6]. When Yahushua/Jesus said he gives a new commandment [1 Jn 2:8-11], what he did was simply shift the center of attention of the law from that of sacrifice and punishment to mercy and love. By so doing, the Messiah gave us a second chance to amend our ways by making the law now easier for us to keep. This is what grace really means, to keep the perfected non burdensome law as made possible by the love and mercy of God- BY WORKS OF COURSE.
What then is the New Covenant?
- The new covenant is the covenant of love bound by the fulfilled, perfected and transformed Mosaic Law requiring the necessary act of believing in the blood of Yahushua/Jesus so as to usher in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- The new covenant is one of love and mercy and not sacrifice [Mt 9:13; 12:7; 23:23].
- It is a covenant with love brought to focus [1 Jn 3:23; Luk 7:36-50], mercy and love is the spirit of the new covenant [Luk 9:51-56].
This is something Stephen understood so well [Acts 6:9-15]. Yahushua/Jesus once asked the Pharisees (who are the equivalent of our pastors today) to go and find out what the new covenant meant [Mt 9:13], but the pettiness of these men proved to him later on that they had not yet understood the meaning of this covenant [Mt 12:7] and same can be said about the church today. The new covenant is one without shedding of blood (animal nor Yahushua/Jesus) making the temple redundant. A covenant without blood shedding or killing means a loving covenant. This is the perfected and transformed covenant. The one God has always wanted for us. The one that can really save. The perfect law of liberty [Jas 1:25]. The covenant devoid of blood shedding and also the temple. This perfect law of liberty is not one that abolishes the law but one that brings liberty specifically by the doing of the fulfilled law that can truly save [Jas 2:10-12].
Well how about the new law of this new covenant? Did the much emphasized love of the new covenant invalidate a consequential law? Not really. On the other hand, it perfectly necessitated it for works do not only prove and perfect faith [Jas 2:22] but it is also proves and perfects love [1 Jn 5:2-3; 2 Jn 1:6; 1 Jn 2:5-6]. It is a law to love one another [Joh 13:34; Mt 19:20-21; 1 Jn 3:11; 2 Jn 1:5-6]. Do we belong to the category of Christians who call him Lord every Sunday but do not what he says? [Luk 6:46]. Don’t be deceived for you must not only keep the commandments to enter life [Mt 19:17] precisely talking about the old commandment (transformed) which is from the beginning [1 Jn 2:7], but those believers who don’t keep God’s commandments don’t even know God yet [1 Jn 2:5, 4:6]. So in wisdom begin to keep the law and stop judging it [Jas 4:11].
7The Mosaic Law fulfilled is the Mosaic Law magnified and transformed- not abolished
So the Mosaic Law of the old covenant moved from a law that focuses on punishment requiring necessary animal blood shedding and oblations to the perfected Mosaic Law of the new covenant which focuses on love and requiring the necessary belief in the blood of Yahushua/Jesus ushering in the indwelling Holy Spirit. This is the Mosaic Law fulfilled. The one which Yahushua/Jesus was talking about. God had longed planed it to be so, that is why the lamb had already been slain from the foundation of the world [Rev 13:8]. The law could not be given to man fulfilled and perfected because Yahushua/Jesus had not yet physically come but was given to man as he could keep it, with the fulfilled and perfected one given as a promise- a promise to send Yahushua/Jesus to fulfill it [Deu 18:15; 18:18-19; Acts 3:22-23; 7:37].
The Father said He would magnify the law [Isa 42:21], the question is: did He magnify this law by abolishing it or by solidifying it’s establishment? The Father always had the minds of the Israelites set on His promise (to give them a Messiah) so that the entire law was symbolic of what the Messiah was going to do for us, the entire Mosaic law revolved aroung Yahushua/Jesus (this is clear to those who have read and who do understand the law). So if the Father didn’t madnify the law when Christ died and was resurrected, when then could this magnification of law have taken place? It is quite obvious that this law magnification definitely took place with the coming of Yahushua/Jesus.
After the Messiah died for us, the sacrifice of blood which was only a symbol of Christ’s sacrifice for us became unnecessary and was replaced by the real thing. This is why a Christian shouldn’t sacrifice blood today. So you see, law transformation or renewal is a matter of replacing the symbolisms with the real image, and replacing the symbolisms with the real image is what fulfillment of law means. So now you understand what Christ meant when he said "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil [Mt 5:17]".
- There are a number of laws that were completely annuled by their fulfillment e.g. the sacrificial and temple laws- this ones are to be dropped.
- There are yet a number of laws that were not affected by their fulfillment- this ones are still to be kept.
- There are yet a number of laws that are not yet fulfilled by the Messiah- this ones are still to be kept till he fulfills them.
- There are yet a number of laws that were transformed into another form by their fulfillment- this ones are to be studied to discover how they are to be kept today.
The fulfillment of the law is not a case of law abolishing but one of law completion, renewal, transformation and magnification though Paul does not agree with that [Heb 8:6-13; 2 Co 3:6-16], but we ask, do you?
8There therefore exists two kinds of believers in Christ today
For the bulk of the world population who don’t know, there exist 2 kinds of believers in Christ today: the disciples of the way and the Christians.
- The disciples of the way.
You can also call them the Jewish/conscious Christ-like ones. These believers are
Christ-like but are not Christians. You read that right, for there is a big difference between the two. Despite the fact
that the word Christian denotes one who is Christ-like, Christianity nevertheless has always been a mile away from
Christlikeness because while Christianity demands imitating Christ the way Paul described Christ, Christlikeness
goes beyond Christianity and demands imitating Christ the way Christ described himself by his own words and by
those of his 12 Apostles who all required us to keep the law.
Also, while these believers are Jewish, they are nevertheless not Jews; again, you read that right, for there is a big difference between the two. Despite the fact that one of the meanings of the word Jew (from Judahite) denotes one who keeps the Mosaic Law, Jewry nevertheless has always been a mile away from Jewishness because while Jewry demands keeping the law in its unfulfilled manner as Moses was led to reveal it, Jewishness goes beyond Jewry and demands keeping the law in the fulfilled manner as the Messiah himself later revealed it. Jewishness is about adopting the ways of the true Jews (the Judahites). Jewry is about adopting the customized version of being a Judahite as designed by the pharisees and the satanic Jews in Israel today.
.The Christ-like disciples of the way believe in Christ but yet keep the transformed law because they know fulfillment does not mean abolishing but magnification.
.They are law abiding Christ-like ones who take their faith and reason along in their walk with God because God told them to use their heads [1 Pe 3:15; Isa 33:6; Isa 1:18; Luk 17:34-37; 21:29-31; Ecc 2:14; Pro 1:5; 1 Jn 4:1; 1 Ti 4:15; Jos 1:8; Psa 1:2; Heb 5:14; Hos 4:6].
.They are more than Jews and more than Christians because they are conscious for they constantly work consciously so as not to be dumbed down and deceived by the matrix.
You can also call them Gentile Christ-like ones or programed Christians (PC). These believers in Christ believe in Yahushua/Jesus (though they call him by his fake name Jesus and not Yahushua) but yet keep no law just like the Gentile converts of Paul’s Asiatic established churches because they believe fulfillment means abolishing.
.They are programed Christians because they willfully dance to the music of the matrix without question. Infected with tradition (what TheTrueacademy calls the Trend Virus- TV) to become programed Christians (PC), they therefore robotically act like personal computers (PC) of the Matrix.
.These believers in Christ are lawless Christ-like ones who only walk by faith leaving behind reason.
.They have fallen for the trap of the matrix which has deceived them by dumbing them down (taking away their reason), so they are programed Christians because they are now puppets of the enslaving control-system of the matrix.
.They are the mainstream Christians and Mainstream Christianity in its simplest definition is graceful lawlessness and laziness.
.They forget that straight is the gate and narrow is the way which leadeth unto life and few there be that find it [Mt 7:14].
9The first believers in Christ never identified themselves as Christians
Contrary to what the world believes, the Christ-like ones were never really first identified with Godliness when they were called Christians at Antioch [Acts 11:26], the very first time believers were identified with anything Godly, they were called the disciples of the way [Acts 24:14; 19:9], (but later called Nazarenes [Mt 2:23; Acts 24:5] simply because majority of the first believers were from Nazareth- the Messiah’s home town). While the Gentile Christ-like ones were called Christians by others, the disciples of the way never referred to themselves as Christians. This was not the sacred name the Lord guided them to go by.
The name- Christian, is of Greek origin, explaining why the Gentiles who were majorly Greeks could embrace this name, the Hebrew believers on the other hand couldn’t have gone by a Greek name. Their sacred name rather was the disciples of the way. The faith was called: The way (of course uttered in Aramaic)
- The way of life [Acts 2:28]
- The right way of the Lord [Acts 13:10]
- The way of salvation [Acts 16:17]
- The way of the Lord [Acts 18:25]
- The way of God [Acts 18:26]
- The way of truth [2 Pe 2:2]
- The faith was basically the way [Acts 19:9, 23; 22:4; Acts 24:22, 14].
10The Old Covenant together with the new were and are today still one as THE WAY
The first believers never abolished the law because they followed the Messiah [Mt 5:17], they kept the law in its fulfilled state which was another name for the new covenant/the way. Transcending from the Old Covenant to the new is not a case of discarding the old and picking up the new; it is rather a case of continuing with the old but in a new fashion. This is what Yahushua/Jesus came to do. The Old Covenant and the New Covenant are one as the way today.
- This is why the perfect manner of the law is no different from the gospel [Acts 22:3-4; 24:14, 22] as scripture rather than the church reveals.
- And why the way of righteousness is no different from the commandments [2 Pe 2:21] as scripture rather than the church declares.
If you accept Yahushua/Jesus and you don’t believe the above 2 points, then you are a Christian. If you accept Yahushua/Jesus and you believe the above 2 points, then you are a disciple of the way.
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk