A short read
FACING THE HIDDEN TRUTH BEHIND THE DOOR
6The new law as is to be kept today
Yahushua/Jesus is the one who specifically- by his blood, regenerated our dead spirit quickening it to life [1 Co 15:45], so we no longer worship and keep the unfulfilled law with a dead spirit anymore as in Judaism but now worship and keep the fulfilled and perfected law with an alive spirit in Christlikeness. The only difference between a Jew and a disciple of the way today therefore is that while the Jew keeps the "unfulfilled" law religiously with a dead spirit because they refuse to accept Yahushua/Jesus as savior, the Christ-like one allows the keeping of the "fulfilled" law spring from his alive spirit. Yahushua/Jesus in the entire chapter of Mattew 5 [Mt 5:1-48] is actually teaching us how to perfectly keep the fulfilled law- letting it spring forth from our alive spirit.
The living loving spirit of the Christ-like one
This living spirit manner of keeping the law is basically one of perspective, for God being a spirit [Joh 4:24], and also love [1 Jn 4:8], therefore becomes a loving spirit, and when he indwells us, he doesn’t only make our spirit alive but he gives us a living loving spirit. Because of this fact, the perspective by which we view righteousness and law keeping is totally transformed, the way a believer with an alive spirit looks at the law is indeed unique and becomes more like how God himself views it- no longer with his intellectual mind alone but now with this alive spirit and in a loving manner.
The whole Mosaic Law as a matter of fact takes on a new look and dimension from the eye of the one with a living loving spirit so that this new perspective from which he now views the law cannot all be detailed conclusively in any book. This is exactly one of the reasons why God promised us the spirit of truth to come after Yahushua/Jesus who gives us an alive spirit. The sequencing of the plan was not a mistake. God knew we would very well need the Holy Spirit to teach us all things [Joh 14:26; 1 Jn 2:27]. The Holy Spirit who is the spirit of the Father [Gen 6:3], is the guiding eye and mind of God inside a believer. The Holy Spirit who is truth [1 Jn 5:6; 2 Jn 1:1] now gives the true believer the ability to see the truth of things and excel the world in wisdom. This is what the Father longs for, he wants to indwell us so we can begin to worship him in this manner- in spirit and in truth [Joh 4:23].
Below are the commandments of the Mosaic Law which were transformed into another form by their fulfillment:
1The temple sacrificial or ceremonial laws
The animal blood sacrificed repeatedly has been replaced by the blood of Yahushua/Jesus shed once and for all [Dan 9:27]. The spiritual uncleanliness of sin which warranted the quarantines [Lev 12:1-8; Deu 23:10-11], and the purification by water commanded by the Lord [Exo 30:17-21; 40:12; Lev 14:9; 15:7-8, 11, 13, 21-22, 27; 16:26, 28; 17:15-16; Num 8:6-7; 19:1-22], have been replaced by the indwelling Holy Spirit [Ezek 36:25-28; Tit 3:5-6; Joh 4:10-14; 7:37-39; Jer 2:13].
2The judgement of death law
- The Lord commanded death by stoning to anyone who approached his presence when he came down on mount sanai in [Exo 19:11-23]
- For any animal that kills a man [Exo 21:28-29]
- For any animal that pushes a man [Exo 21:32]
- For the one who gathers sticks on the sabbath day [Num 15:32-36]
- For disobedience to God’s instructions [Jos 7:20-25]
- For the one who blasphemes God [1 Ki 21:10, 13].
Yahushua/Jesus by law fulfillment transformed the commandment that requires the stoning to death of any man who disobeys the Lord replacing it with that which asks us to be good conscience-driven and be merciful to sinners for we also are sinners [Joh 8:3-11].
Because of love for God and man, killing no longer remains the physical slaying of another by the body but is now also seen as the emotional slaying of another by the heart [Mt 5:21-22].
Because of love for God and man, marriage is now restored to one man one wife, as it was always meant to be. Moses only permitted the Israelites to marry more than one wife because of the hardness of their hearts and it was on this ground that David, Solomon, Jacob etc. earned the permission and were justified to marry more than one wife. Now in the new covenant bound by the law of love (the perfected Mosaic Law), polygamy is not permitted. God right in the beginning before the original sin gave Adam just one wife and not two [Gen 2:18; 2:22]. Yahushua/Jesus after destroying the original sin took just one church (Israel) as his bride [Rev 21:9; 21:2; Eph 5:25]. Think about that.
Yahushua/Jesus by law fulfillment transformed the commandment that allows divorcing of wives on occasions where the husband finds whatever fault in her, replacing it with optional divorce only on the case of extra-marital affair. Therefore encouraging men to be long suffering, forgiving and to love their wives [Mt 5:31-32].
Because of love for God and man, adultery no longer remains a physical act of the body but is now equated to and seen as the act of lust in the heart [Mt 5:27-28].
7Relating with enemies
Yahushua/Jesus by law fulfillment transformed the commandment that admonishes us to love our neighbors and hate our enemies, replacing it with that which compels us to also love our enemies, bless our cursers and to be good to our haters, to pray for those who victimize and persecute us. Therefore showing virtue of a perfect character and peculiarity from the sinners who also love their brethren but hate their enemies [Mt 5:43-48].
Yahushua/Jesus by law fulfillment transformed the commandment that says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, replacing it with that which sets the stage for our haters to fill up their cup of wrath against us showing virtue on our part [Mt 5:38-42].
9The law of oath/vow swearing Yahushua/Jesus by law fulfillment transformed the commandment that requires all to perform their oaths to God, replacing it with that which commands us not to swear at all but let our Yes be Yes and No be No, thereby showing righteousness and truthfulness on our part [Mt 5:33-37], James- the brother of the Messiah yet taught the same [Jas 5:12].
10The feasts The feasts described in [Lev 23:1-44] are all meant to be kept forever [Exo 31:16-17; 12:14; 12:17; Lev 16:29-31; 23:28-31; 16:34; 23:41; Hab 3:6], but nevertheless in their transformed states. Here is not the place to elaborate on exactly how these feasts have been transformed but we’ll just say something incredible about these feasts of God. Isn’t it remarkable that:
- Christ died on the feast of Passover.
- Was buried on the feast of unleavened bread.
- Rose on the feast of firstfruits.
- Gave the Holy Spirit on the feast of Pentecost.
- Will rapture the saints fulfilling the feast of trumpets (the rapture does not refer to the second coming of Christ as the churches teach).
- Will return fulfilling the day of atonement.
- And will establish a 1,000 years millennial reign with man on earth fulfilling the feast of terbanacle?
Anyone with wisdom will quickly realize that these feasts cannot possibly be presently abolished.
1The dietary laws
The story of Peter being admonished to eat unclean food in his dream [Acts 10:9-17] did not teach that the dietary laws have been abolished, for it was later revealed to him later on that this revelation was to teach that the gentiles (unclean food) are now included as partakers with the Israelites (clean food) of the salvation Yahushua/Jesus offered [Acts 10:34-36; 10:44-48; 11:1-18].
2The Sabbath day
Honoring the sabbath day is the fourth commandment in the famous 10 commandments and this command is an everlasting statute [Exo 31:16] and was not tampered with by the mission of Christ for the Father had long fulfilled this law even before Christ came by him resting on the 7th day [Gen 2:2-3]. It’s fearful how the Almighty would keep his own laws and mere mortals will think they are above the law.
- The Sabbath day is Saturday, the last day of the week and not Sunday.
- The Sabbath day is not to be optional but to be fixed.
God blessed only one day and not all days for this reason and it is called "THE" Sabbath day and not "A" Sabbath day for this same reason.
This is the very sign of the Abrahamic covenant and it was meant to be forever [Exo 31:17], just like the sign of the rest of the 5 covenants which are still running and were never abolished- also meant to be forever.
God is the same yesterday, today and forever right?
- The Lord can use shady miracles, signs and wonders (e.g. by Paul and even by his anointed servants too) to test us [Deu 13:1-5] but he will never use shady words (the vehicle of lies, confusion and lawlessness) to test us because he respects his word more than his name [Psa 138:2]. Going by this then, are we out of place if we caution ourselves to take our focus off miracles, signs and wonders like Christendom does today and place it on his words?
- The wisest man on earth "by word" said Fear God and keep his commandments [Ecc 12:13]. Well, maybe that’s just a mere word from a mere man. Better yet, the all wise God-man "by word" said if you love me keep my commandment [Joh 14:15]. By these two statements, you can clearly see that the expectation of God whether in the old or new covenant has always been for us to love him and keep his commandments [Deu 11:1]. Except we’ve stopped believing that God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
- Wisdom and knowledge is the strength of salvation [Isa 33:6] but where do we get this wisdom? The scripture says FROM THE COMMANDMENTS [Psa 119:98-104]. Remember that God sent Israel into captivity because they rejected this wisdom and knowledge we’re talking about [Isa 5:13]. Can it be that he has likewise sent us into the captivity of the Matrix today for the exact same fault?
- We have been admonished to praise God with understanding (in order words wisdom) [Psa 47:7], an instrument scripture says is found IN THE COMMANDMENTS. This means worship, praises and fellowship outside keeping of the commandments is fruitless.
Why call me Lord but do not my word is what the all wise God-man also once said [Luk 6:46]. Was he prophetically speaking to the church? The scripture "by words" said that Father will magnify the law [Isa 42:21]; nowhere in that scripture did it say he will abolish it right? Keeping the commandment is divine wisdom. It is our very life. We should learn to love our lives.
What denomination is TheTrueacademy a member of?
TheTrueacademy knows there is something definitely wrong with the church because the disciples of the way were to have "ONE WAY" [Jer 32:39], not over 3,000. TheTrueacademy therefore belongs to no church denomination because none of them keep the law; they haven’t even gone past completely obeying the 10 commandments by keeping holy the true Sabbath day. They love Sunday- the day the Matrix pushes down their throats as the holy day. The day the Roman sun-god worshippers decided to set aside to worship the sun.
Growing up, I always asked, even if the church (which by Paul’s doctrine, made the sabbath day an optional day) is to be given the benefit of the doubt, why pick Sunday as this new holy day? Why the day of the sun? Why a day pagans have long set aside to worship their god- the sun? Don’t we read the scripture that asked what has light got to do with darkness [2 Co 6:14]? If their Sabbath day is optional and they can chose to place holiness on Sunday, then it invariably means they aren’t constrained to keep a fixed day for Sabbath and can as well decide to place holiness on any other day right? So why haven’t we seen churches keeping Monday, Tuesday or maybe even Friday as their Sabbath days? Why strictly Sunday? Come-on people think.
The truth is that there exists a diabolic plan to derail the saints from the true way; there exist a very intense global war against the saints. The satanic instituted church is dumbing us down with prosperity doctrines and feel good sermons to make us believe there is no war and that tomorrow will be better than today outside the second coming of Yahushua/Jesus. We have to quit falling for their lie and realise that until Yahushua/Jesus comes back, nothing will get better, everything will get worse, read your Bibles [Ecc 7:10]. We are in a silent war. The faster we arm ourselves with knowledge and righteousness, the better for us.
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk