THE SAD TRUTH ABOUT SPEAKING IN TONGUES
This article is not a seperate one of it's own but is simply cut out of Lecture 4.3 of www.TheTrueacademy.com
8 DOCTRINAL ERRORS IN THE BIBLE
The Bible- though is scripture, yet has been infiltrated and corrupted
Casual observation and study of the Bible seem to reveal doctrinal errors but careful observation and study of it further classifies these observed doctrinal errors into 2 categories:
- Doctrinal errors arising from a desperate infiltration and corruption of the Bible text.
- Doctrinal errors arising from a mere misinterpretation and misunderstanding of the Bible.
We aim to look at true doctrinal errors that arise from the actual corruption of the Bible text and are therefore supposed to omit the second category of doctrinal errors from our discussion, but it would very much be helpful to use this opportunity to discuss them so as to clarify them.
8 major cases which are either actual doctrinal errors or which only appear to be doctrinal errors will be discussed here and briefly studied to determine if they are errors by text corruption or errors by text misinterpretation. The number of doctrinal errors in the Bible is not limited to just 8 actually but these 8 have been picked out because they are the ones that can rid or almost rid one of his or her salvation if they’re strongly believed and not denounced. They include:
- The Gospel
- The Calendars
- Tongue Speaking
- The Nature of God And of Man
Tongue speaking means speaking in many different "real languages" all at the same time. We have learnt that tongue speaking does not really stand as an evidence that the Holy Spirit has just indwelt a person even as the 12 on receiving the Holy Spirit in the upper room did not speak in tongue [Joh 20:22]. The indwelling of the Holy Spirit in a believer is already done during the process of water baptism though the church of course does not believe that. But tongue speaking is a special gift of the Holy Spirit uniquely received by the laying on of hands on the one who has already been saved by repentance, confession to God, and by water baptism.
Not many Bible readers notice this but there are actually two types of tongue speaking in the Bible:
- That of the 12 Apostles and
- That of Paul and his Apostles.
The tongue speaking of the 12 Apostles
- This one features the speaking of real human languages which therefore needs no interpretation for when Peter and the Apostles spoke their tongues, men from diverse tribes were said to understand (from what they heard themselves) that the Apostles were speaking about the wonderful works of the Lord [Acts 2:8-11].
- This one is given to edify men and not self for the speaker does not understand what he’s saying even as he doesn’t understand the many individual languages he is employing in his speech. This is why Peter and the 12 left their solitary place in the upper room and went outside to speak it to the people. It is said that 3,000 souls became saved as a result of this act [Acts 2:41], obviously because these 3,000 souls were convinced "by what they heard and understood themselves" that there must be a supernatural force behind this impossible act of many tongue speaking.
Paul's tongue speaking
- This one features unknown languages that cannot be understood by anyone and therefore needs an interpreter [1 Co 14:13; 1 Co 14:27-28].
- This one is spoken to edify self [1 Co 14:4] by speaking to God [1 Co 14:2] and not to men even though he doesn’t understand what he is saying [1 Co 14:4, 19].
Well Speaking in tongues cannot all at the same time be one consisting of real understandable languages needing no interpreter which is used to edify people, and also be one consisting of unknown languages needing an interpreter which is used to edify self. It can only be one or the other.
Wisdom screams that this doctrinal error is not one arising from the misinterpretation of text but one introduced into the Bible by evil men. It is one which observation and study has shown that an intelligent and deliberate attempt to infiltrate and corrupt the Bible is thriving. By whom precisely you may ask. The answer to that will be revealed as you stay with The Academy.
How the gift of tongues is passed on reveals one great deception of the Church
The Bible indicates that only the 12 Apostles can pass on this gift to other believers and that those who received it from the Apostles could not do same. How do we know this? Remember the 12 Apostles laid hands on a group of 7 men which included a man called Philip [Acts 6:1-6]. This act was not to impact any other thing on these men but to give them the power of tongue speaking. There then came a time when Philip went into Samaria to preach. He was able to convert some souls there and baptize them but when it then came to giving them the gift of tongue speaking which he obviously had, Philip could not do this [Acts 8:5-17] but was compelled to report to the 12 Apostles who were then in Jerusalem, Peter and John had to come all the way from Jerusalem to Samaria to do what Philip seemed not to be empowered to do. If Philip could pass this gift, why stress Peter and John this way or what do you think? Well the truth is that, only the 12 Apostles could pass on this gift. The Christians they imparted this gift with could not pass it on by any means whatsoever.
Do you see the deceit? This means that when the 12 Apostles died and the 1st generation Christians imparted with this gift followed suit, the gift of speaking in tongues officially and generally seized. If this gift then has seized, who are these Christians parading the world speaking in tongues today and how did they get their own tongue speaking gifts?
3 Simple questions for the church about tongue speaking
- If speaking in tongues is the only evidence that one has received the Holy Spirit, why then did the 12 Apostles not speak in tongues immediately Yahushua/Jesus blew to them the Holy Spirit in [Joh 20:22] but only after it came with power on the day of Pentecost [Acts 2:1-4], does it mean that the Apostles didn’t really receive the Holy Spirit in [Joh 20:22] but received something else?
- If the people whom the 12 Apostles spoke tongues to could hear for themselves what the Apostles were saying without needing any interpreter [Acts 2:8-11], how come don’t we hear what the tongue speakers of today say and why do they specially need interpreters?
- If speaking in tongues could only be transferred by the hands of the 12 Apostles [Acts 8:18; 6:1-6; 8:5-17], how then did these Christians of today receive their own powers to speak in tongues?
Take your time; I’ll wait for the answers on my email or Facebook inboxes.
The man called Paul
If you are a good observer, you’d have noticed that TheTrueacademy seems to have a bias towards the man Paul. Well it’s not a bias, it’s we observing and studying the words of the alive Bible (BBPPO) with wisdom. And here is not the place to discuss Paul for there is more about this man than the church knows or is willing to talk about, for now, we’ll just listen to some few words from the mouth of the alive Bible about this matter until time is created later on to conclusively discuss the subject.
- Yahushua/Jesus said even as it is written that man must live by every word that comes out from the mouth of the Lord [Mt 4:4].
- Yahushua/Jesus is the Lord-though in flesh [Joh 1:14], so the phrase: "every word" in Point 1 is invariably referring to all the words Yahushua/Jesus himself speaks.
- Yahushua/Jesus made it known that only the Apostles among every other men could and can rightly bear him witness, that he is true, specifically because they have been with him from the beginning [Joh 15:27]. (Notice that this statement justifies Peter’s action to lay down a qualification for Apostleship- to be one who has walked with Yahushua/Jesus from his baptism- the beginning of his ministry, to his ascension). This point means that in order of reverence, the words of the 12 Apostles who walked with the Messiah come next to those of the Messiah. If one at any time finds the words of Yahushua/Jesus confusing, that person is scripturally admonished to look first to the 12 Apostles before any other fellow.
- Yahushua/Jesus the Lord said if you love me, keep my commandments [Joh 14:15; 15:10], for those who are curious and ask, what commandments? The apostle John (one of the 12 who can authoritatively confirm the words of the Messiah) said the old one (the Mosaic Law) [1 Jn 2:7; 2:24; 3:11; 2 Jn 1:5-6].
- Just in case this statement of the Messiah and Apostle John is not clear enough still, John the Apostle, with the rest of the 11 (all of who can authoritatively confirm the words of the Messiah) most definitely accepted this word of the Lord as true and thereby caution us not to accept anyone who doesn’t [2 Jn 1:1-11]. So far so good, all seems to be going well.
- Out of the blue, Paul comes along and says that though all things are lawful for him, they are yet not expedient (necessary) for him, and he will personally not be brought under the power of any law [1 Co 6:12], thereby personally making the keeping of the law consequently OPTIONAL AND NOT NECESSARY. A seemingly cunning evil act the Messiah himself had once accused the Pharisees of exercising- working to make God’s law of non-effect [Mt 15:1-6].
- It is easy to disregard this observation as petty and futile because we read in [2 Tim 3:16] that all scripture were written by the inspiration of God, but have we noticed that nowhere in the Bible (BBPPO) were we ever told that all scripture were compiled into one book by the inspiration of God? Open your eyes people, for the scripture existed as separate scrolls when Paul made that statement in [2 Tim 3:16] only later becoming bound as one book called the Bible about 260 years later. Though this is just an introduction to the mission of the man called Paul, from here however, any wise soldier even if just 50% awoken, can begin to do the rest of the maths.
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk
TheTrueacademy © 2018 The only Copyright we have is that you copy it right | designed by bizbuuk